H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection has numerous ways for you to volunteer, for example we need help with special events and fundraisers. Currently, we are in need of volunteers on Wednesday afternoons to cover the phones at the front desk for our weekly staff meetings. If you are interested in volunteering please contact the volunteer coordinator, Grace Cruz at 661.328.9055 ext. 229 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to Promote our Organization
- Visit our Wish List and make a donation.
- Volunteer in the office and/or at a community event to provide public awareness about our organization.
- Become a board member. Visit our Board of Directors today.
- Join our fundraising committee.
- Leave brochures at physician’s offices and hospitals. Have a yard sale and donate proceeds to H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection.
- Organize a penny drive.
- Invite one of our staff members to speak at your civic organization meeting.