H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection has numerous ways for you to volunteer, for example we need help with special events and fundraisers. Currently, we are in need of volunteers on Wednesday afternoons to cover the phones at the front desk for our weekly staff meetings. If you are interested in volunteering please contact the volunteer coordinator, Christy Thomas at ext. 229 or by email email@example.com
Other Ways to Promote our Organization
- Visit our Wish List and make a donation.
- Volunteer in the office and/or at a community event to provide public awareness about our organization.
- Become a board member. Visit our Board of Directors today.
- Join our fundraising committee.
- Leave brochures at physician’s offices and hospitals. Have a yard sale and donate proceeds to H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection.
- Organize a penny drive.
- Invite one of our staff members to speak at your civic organization meeting.
- Participate in the Escrip Program. Simple and convenient, all you need to do is register your grocery loyalty cards, credit cards, and debit/ATM cards. A contribution is made to the organization in your name each time you shop using your registered cards at eScrip merchants. Register today - by calling 1.800.592.0942 or go online at www.escrip.com enter H.E.A.R.T.S Group ID# 3566241.
- "The Kids on the Block" is a troupe of life-sized puppets who are used as an educational tool to teach elementary school-age students what it is like to be disabled or have special problems. The material presented was developed as part of a nationwide program, “The Kids on the Block, Inc.” Every effort has been made to balance sound information with a positive attitude, creating a very authentic and entertaining program. Our puppeteers are dedicated volunteers from our community and last year presented the program to over 3,000 pupils. If you are interested in becoming a puppeteer, please contact our KOTB Coordinator, Dian Schneider at ext. 222 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org