Donate to Help Us Help Others
H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection is a non-profit organization which is sustained by grants and donations. Our organization suffers from the same rising costs as other businesses. We have had an increase in utility bills, insurance premiums, Workers Compensation Insurance, and rent.
Making a Difference Through a Financial Gift
Please consider helping our organization in one or more of the following ways:
- Participate in fundraising events.
- Make a gift in honor of friends, relatives and loved ones on occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations.
- Memorialize the loss of a loved one by requesting that a donation be made in lieu of flowers.
- Contact your employers regarding their matching gift program.
- Name H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection in your will or living trust.
- Find out if your employer or civic organization will sponsor one of our special events.
- Perhaps your employee association or union raises money and donates it to local charities. Find out how they choose which charity they will donate to.
- If you know someone who gives to charities, consider telling them about our organization.
Other Ways to Promote our Organization
- Visit our Wish List and make a donation.
- Volunteer in the office and/or at a community event to provide public awareness about our organization.
- Join our fundraising committee.
- Leave brochures at physicians offices and hospitals.
- Have a yard sale and donate proceeds to H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection.
- Organize a penny drive.
- Invite one of our staff members to speak at your civic organization meeting.
- Participate by selling Sees candy bars for us. Contact Vicki Slater at ext. 282.
- Participate in the Escrip Program. Simple and convenient, all you need to do is register your grocery loyalty cards, credit cards, and debit/ATM cards. A contribution is made to the organization in your name each time you shop using your registered cards at eScrip merchants. Register today - by calling 1.800.592.0942 or go online at www.escrip.com enter H.E.A.R.T.S Group ID# 3566241.
Meet Our Donors
Special thank you to all of our generous donors: Please click here to see a list of our donors.
Need More Information?
For further information, please contact:
661.328.9055, Susan Graham (ext. 304)
Contributions can be made payable to H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection.
Our address is:
3101 N. Sillect Ave. Suite 115
Bakersfield, CA 93308
H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation. Check with your tax consultant regarding charitable contributions.