Donate to Help Us Help Others
H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection is a non-profit organization which is sustained by grants and donations. Our organization suffers from the same rising costs as other businesses. We have had an increase in utility bills, insurance premiums, Workers Compensation Insurance, and rent.
Making a Difference Through a Financial Gift
Please consider helping our organization in one or more of the following ways:
- Participate in fundraising events.
- Make a gift in honor of friends, relatives and loved ones on occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations.
- Memorialize the loss of a loved one by requesting that a donation be made in lieu of flowers.
- Contact your employers regarding their matching gift program.
- Name H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection in your will or living trust.
- Find out if your employer or civic organization will sponsor one of our special events.
- Perhaps your employee association or union raises money and donates it to local charities. Find out how they choose which charity they will donate to.
- If you know someone who gives to charities, consider telling them about our organization.
Other Ways to Promote our Organization
- Donate copier paper, file folders, pens, hanging folders, staples, poster board, markers, etc.
- Volunteer in the office and/or at a community event to provide public awareness about our organization.
- Join our fundraising committee.
- Leave brochures at physicians offices and hospitals.
- Have a yard sale and donate proceeds to H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection.
- Organize a penny drive.
- Invite one of our of staff members to speak at your civic organization meeting.
Need More Information?
For further information, please contact:
661.328.9055, Susan Graham (ext. 204)
Contributions can be made payable to H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection.
Our address is:
200 S. Montclair St., Suite A
Bakersfield, CA 93309
H.E.A.R.T.S. Connection is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation. Check with your tax consultant regarding charitable contributions.